Friday, October 10, 2008

Day out with Grandad






Grandad, Jake and I decided to go up to the mountains and see the fall leaves. I was a little hesitant when grandad wanted to go up towards Tooele. I thought it was just tumble weeds and dirt out that way. We drove up a couple of side roads found some Brigham tea and a great discovery. The little town of Ophir. It is a small mining town and has a lot of residents still today. It was one small street with some of the neatest homes lined up and down and a lot of the town mining history also. We had a lot of fun discovering the little town of Ophir and being with our Grandad!

1 comment:

MJ Gallegos said...

You know sis...i'm pretty sure, you're little Jake will be mobbed by girls, once he grows older. I'm jst thinking...