Gandad's funky Halloween socks
Jake kept hiding in the outhouse at Gardner Village
Pregnant Witch, kind of ironic huh?
Halloween morning we met up with Grandad, Laura and Gabi to go on a witch hunt at Gardner Village. It was fun, but pretty crowded. We enjoyed it though and saw a lot of fun costumes. That evening, Brent and Jake went Trick 0r Treating while I made a scary meal of spaghetti and eyeballs and witches fingers. (any meal when I cook gets pretty scary) Mom and Dad came over and we so enjoyed having them. We had a way fun Halloween!





4 comments:
awwwww man!! hey camille it's me, MJ (or mary, but i prefer MJ lol). I jst adore u're blog. I really do. you have such cute family pictures, especially the very first one, the top of the page. You're family is so cute. You're very blessed sis, u really r!
-MJ
Millie,
I am glad you wrote in my blog because now I have your blog address (which by the way is so cute!)
How is Tim I saw the Halloween pic's with crutches :( send them my love.
Lori Strain
Camille -
Yea I am so glad that I have your blog address!! I love being able to see whats going on in the lives of the people I care about even when times get so busy!!
Camille!! I love you!!! Are you ready for next weekend?!?!?! Its going to be so fabulous! Now you have my blog address :) love you, EM
Post a Comment