Congratulations you two! That is pretty cool. Brenton's mom told me the news just today. I hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks when I get down to Salt Lake. See you then. Steve Demick
How cute is that new baby girl! Yummy! You do have the cutest kids- 'cause you are the cutest mom! I am so happy that everything went well and she is perfect!
Ha! They also have 1/2 of my blood! These kids are beyond the most beautiful kids ever to breathe :) Keep getting "your niece is so BEAUTIFUL!" from friends... thought I'd pass it on the the rightful owner :) love you!!
That smile is too much!! I just want to take a bite out of her cheeks. I'm so happy for you Millie. I wish we were closer. I really think our boys would have fun together. You really are blessed with beautiful kids. ~erika~
6 comments:
Congratulations you two! That is pretty cool. Brenton's mom told me the news just today. I hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks when I get down to Salt Lake. See you then.
Steve Demick
How cute is that new baby girl! Yummy! You do have the cutest kids- 'cause you are the cutest mom! I am so happy that everything went well and she is perfect!
That smile is amazing!
Ha! They also have 1/2 of my blood! These kids are beyond the most beautiful kids ever to breathe :) Keep getting "your niece is so BEAUTIFUL!" from friends... thought I'd pass it on the the rightful owner :) love you!!
That smile is too much!! I just want to take a bite out of her cheeks. I'm so happy for you Millie. I wish we were closer. I really think our boys would have fun together. You really are blessed with beautiful kids. ~erika~
She is so cute. Give her forehead a little kiss for me.
Post a Comment