I thought it might be fun to make homemade goodies for valentines gifts. I didn't really get to it until Sunday though. Nobody really noticed though. I was so excited, because they actually turned out! I think it gave Brent hope for our future to know that his wife may be able to cook after all. I made him a apple pie (thanks to a lesson from Sis Ellis in YW). I also made some cinnibun cinnamon rolls. Dang good recipe if anyone wants it.
Fresh Faced
2 years ago





2 comments:
Oh it all looks soooo good! I might have to taste those cinnamon rolls before I get the recipe! Let Roger and I know when you are ready for a couple of taste testers! I love reading your blog and looking at your cute pictures. I want to see that beautiful baby girl of yours soon.
love ya, Aunt Annie
I want the recipe!
Post a Comment