I know what your thinking, we all have it right? No, I would like to vent for a minute. Try being a mom with a newborn and having extreme paranoia of RSV. We don't go anywhere and don't get out at all. You can only play Lego's for so long then watch your son and husband play Lego's for so long. Please, please spring come soon. I need to go on a hike, or just even a walk. Maybe I'll just stick my head out the window while I drive until it gets to cold. Oh ya, I have a newborn in the back, she'll get cold, not to mention that might cause reckless driving. (Or RSV) Okay I won't do that. Please come soon warm weather!!! I'm going nuts!
2 comments:
It's so worth being worried about. I'm sitting here at Primary Children's Hospital watching my little guy struggle to breath with Oxygen pumping into him. He has RSV and it's not fun. I know it's hard, but stay home, I wish I had.
I hope you go out for some fresh air on that warm day we had last week. Spring has to be coming....
Post a Comment