Diving off of Kauai
Helicopter tour of the island of Kauai
So for our Anniversary this year we decided to do something different. We didn't forget it like we did last year. I cried for a whole day when I realized we had both forgot. This year we went out to a yummy dinner at our favorite place, Texas Roadhouse. (I know, not the most romantic place, but we have been craving it and there is not much else you can do when you have to get back quickly to a newborn) Next year we are hoping to go back to were we got married, Kauai. What an amazing five years! I have learned so much from my sweetheart and look forward to more adventures with him. I love you B!






3 comments:
I know, doesn't it fly by? You two are cute as ever. And the pictures of Eva are beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. Maybe we can come out on Friday or something?
I love love love you guys. period.
Seriuosly, I was ready to hunt you down when you whent private and I didn't get a invite!( you know I do know your phone number). So if you do go private again, my e-mail is yellowslider@yahoo. I love all the pictures!!!
Post a Comment