Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FHE



So for Family Home Evening, we tried to fly the kite Jake got from the Easter Bunny. Some how we always end up braking those kites. So we attempted to fly the kite we got from Costco a while back. It was really cool, but the time we got it all together the wind stopped. Can you believe that. Out here when the wind always blows, it decides to stop when we want to fly our kite. So it was a great attempt anyhow and we had allot of fun! Eva loved being outside and we couldn't get Jake to come back inside. I can't wait until t is warm everyday.

2 comments:

Debra Goodey said...

The wind is always blowing in Saratoga Springs, except when you need it. Well, maybe next time. I'm glad you had fun anyway and you got some really cute pictures. Do you scrapbook?

Mindy Greene said...

My kids got some kits in their Easter Baskets and we went out on Sunday and flew them! They had a blast and while I was buying theirs I bought a few more for friends or in case one broke or tangled! We will have to get the familys together and fly kits next time!! LOL