Jake was very good at navigating. He loves maps and trying to figure out where everything is.
Eva was right at home looking as pretty as a flower.
This week we got to go to Thanksgiving Point with Grandma and Grandad. We had so much fun and the tulips were amazing! I was thankful it wasn't hot that day because Jake had to run down all the hills and would forget to come back, so of course, I would have to run after him. Great excersize to try to get the baby weight off! We also got alot of fun pictures.
This week we got to go to Thanksgiving Point with Grandma and Grandad. We had so much fun and the tulips were amazing! I was thankful it wasn't hot that day because Jake had to run down all the hills and would forget to come back, so of course, I would have to run after him. Great excersize to try to get the baby weight off! We also got alot of fun pictures.





5 comments:
SO CUTE!!! It looks like you guys had a great day. Love the flowers - makes me excited to go!
Beautiful Flowers!!! Eve is so cute, I love the bow in her hair. I can't help but be a little jealous.
darling baby girl!!! and your parents are the cutest grandparents, ever!
Oh how cute! I will have to go back with Russell before they die. When we went the tulips were hardly in bloom. Your kids are so cute!!
So cute !!
Post a Comment