Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blanding!

So we finally made it to Blanding. We have been trying to go every weekend since Eva was born to get down to see my Grandma and we finally did it this last weekend. We had a wonderful time. We stopped in Moab on the way and found the Music park that I always attempt to find when we stop in Moab and always fail. So I was pretty excited. They have tonz of fun outdoor instruments, Jake loved it! We borrowed Dad's four wheeler so the boys could go play in the dirt while Eva and I hugged on Grandma Great.

Grandma Ardie, Aunt Naida, Aunt Evelyn, and Aunt Lelia (not in picture) Eva finally gets to meet her Granmda Great and her Great Aunts.


This was the Grandma Eva was named after. She was so sweet to Grandma, talking and gooing at her. She got a hold of Grandma and wouldn't let go forever. Grandma was so cute and loved every minute of it. She showed her off to everyone who came to her room at the care center.

We love you Grandma!

4 comments:

Annette Ostergaard said...

Millie, those pictures are so precious! I am so glad you got to go visit. I am sure Grandma will be talking about your visit to everyone.
Love, Aunt Annie

Anonymous said...

Very Awesome! Wonder if somewhere we are related! My mother was born in Blanding and at one Time when my great grandpa came over with some pioneers he built the blue house on the main road there in blanding!

Debra Goodey said...

I don't think there is anything sweeter than a daddy holding his infant child taking a nap together. So darling!!!

Mindy Greene said...

Oh how precious! I love these kind of pictures! These are the ones that mean the most to me!!