Sunday, May 24, 2009

Way to go Jake!

I'm so proud of my Jakey! He's not as thrilled as I am, I guess.


Graduation 2009

We love Mrs. Harmon!

Jake preformed a solo at his preschool graduation. He did so good! He did have a problem though, somehow his finger kept ending up in his nose. I think he had some encouragedment from the back row. His Grandad, Dad and Uncle Jared were egg'n him on, notty boys! It was such a fun day. Grandma, Grandad, Daddy, Uncle Jared and Aunt Emm all came to show their support. Thanks Everyone. Expecially to his amazing teacher, Mrs. Harmon, who was so patient with Jake and taught him so much!

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

He was SO cute! It was a perfect song for him to sing too. I'm crossing my fingers that he and Carlee are in the same class again next year! :)

Debra Goodey said...

I love Kimm Harman. She is so cute with all the kids. She is who I want to teach Joshua. That's not until August 2010 so I hope she teaches at Little Scholars still. Jake is too cute for words. Congrats! Are you going to put Jake in next year? I love that school. Ryan is all ready for kindergarten thanks to them. Maybe one day I will post the pictures from his graduation.