I have the best Mommy ever!
Gabi and Emmi
My cute brother-in- law, Hal and his sister Lori
Jared (my Brother), teasing all the nieces. Kali, Alex and Cera.
Jake slurping down a Pina Colada (minus the rum)
Eva in her party dress
My sweetheart, who still came to party, even though he was super sick. I love you babe!
My amazing Mom threw me a huge Luau for my birthday on Saturday. My whole fam was there. The rain couldn't stop the Black clan from having a blast. We BBQ burgers and dogs and mom decked out the whole garage in Hawaiian flavor. I got gifts of all my favorite things and was spoiled rotten. (You know I love it!) On top of it, many birthday wishes and visits from all my sweet friends. I love you all, and thanks for making my 27Th so much fun!





2 comments:
Holy cow girl - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm SO glad you had a most fantastic birthday - you TOTALLY deserve it! :)
Your mom is the best! I am glad you had a great birthday party! What a cute family.
Post a Comment