Five AM I forced for sweet sleeping angels out of bed to go see the Balloon Fest in Provo. Brent wasn't so happy (as anyone who knows my husband he likes and needs his sleep). Eva slept through most of it, so she didn't mind. We had fun no matter. Grandma and Aunt Emm met up with us. Uncle Jared and his family were somewhere in the crowd. We stayed and watched the balloons as they played games and did obstacles. I had no idea you could so that with a balloon. I love this country and all the opportunities we have here and for our families and the times we can enjoy because of our freedom!
Fresh Faced
2 years ago





3 comments:
totally fun and very cute! notice how the one of the baby with that cute girl eva looks like brent CUTE!
I'm not sure I could drag myself out of bed that early let alone my kids! That looked like soo much fun!
My dad use to take us when we were little. Its a fun tradition. I love the picture of Brent and Eva with the balloons in the back ground. How precious!
Post a Comment