Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rodeo and Knites!?

My Mom and Dad's neighborhood puts on a rodeo every year. They invited us this year and of course the coolest thing we do all summer, I can't find my camera. We had so much fun. Jake and I participated in a wheel barrow obstacle course and much to my dismay they sprayed you down with water while you did it. Jake somehow talked me into it. Good thing he is cute! They had a medieval Knite jousting tournament. It was the neatest thing I ever saw! They were on huge horses with the whole armor and all. We were all amazed and Jake was defiantly entertained!

1 comment:

Mindy Greene said...

How fun! I was hoping to do our neighbor hood BBQ this Monday but I cant seem to get a response back from so of the neighbors that I have talked to about using some of their fun stuff for it??