Sunday, July 26, 2009

Visiting Blanding

My sweet Aunt Lela passed away this week, so we went to the cemetery to say goodbye. And Jake practiced his photography skills.

Behind Grandma's house

Eva playing in the grass

Jake had so much fun swimming with his cousins!

Eva had more chub in her cheeks than Grandma Great did for sure!


They were so cute in their sleep shirts

When I got home from Girls Camp, we decided to make an unexpected trip to Blanding to see our sweet Grandma Great. Jake got to go swimming with cousins and we had so much fun! Grandma wasn't feeling to good when we got there, but she was up and going again by the time we left. That women never stops amazing me! She was out eating hamburgers with her boys and enjoying every minute of it! I love my Grandma so much and it was so good to kiss and hug her.

1 comment:

Mindy Greene said...

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt!! I am glad that you were able to spend some time with your family! I always take advantage of the times I can get pictures of my kids with my grandma! They will be treasures for me my entire life!!