Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thanks Mom and Dad!

It stormed in the afternoon, so half of the people at lagoon left. So we had line free water rides and we got soaked! We even talked Dad into going on the log ride with us. I don't think we have ever made a splash that big (we had four adults and poor Jake).

Jake and the girls, waiting so patiently in line for the rides.


I went with the my older nieces and they took me on the scary rides and ones that make ya sick!



Eva was such a good baby the whole day! Jonny and Eva


My Mom and Dad are so awesome! They took us all to Lagoon. (Of course there was the party poopers who just had to work.) We all had such a great time. It made me feel like a kid again except tens times better because I was also enjoying my own kids. We lost track of time and didn't get home until midnight. All the babies stayed happy all day and we were able to enjoy almost ever single ride!

1 comment:

Debra Goodey said...

Lagoon is super fun! Our kids love it and so do we. I'm glad you had a good day!