Febuary 28th was an emotional day for this mommy. My beautiful baby girl turned one. Jake was so excited this morning he could hardly stand it. He had wrapped her presents the day before. It was like Christmas all over again. Both of them walked out and started squealing when they saw the balloons and presents out in the kitchen. Dad stayed home long enough to open presents this morning and it was so much fun. We then went to her favorite place and had her favorite lunch. Grandma and Grandads, grapes and chicken nuggets and mandarin oranges. She had been such an amazing baby and joy in my life. I thank my heavenly father for every minute with these kids! I rocked her for her nap and couldn't help remembering the first day I got to hold her. It is simply just heaven on earth to be next to her and hold her. Now she is tearing up the house, walking, and giggling when she gets in trouble. She loves her brother ans puts up with his smothering. I defiantly know these two were supposed to be here together. We ended her birthday with being spoiled be Brent's Aunt Mary and Uncle Kent by going out to dinner with Auntie Kelly. (whom she shares a birthday with) It was such a fun day and one for the memory books!
Fresh Faced
2 years ago





3 comments:
She is very precious indeed and Im happy they both have such a wonderful mommy!
Just blog stalking you a bit... :)
She is one beautiful baby girl! Those eyes and cheeks are just yummy.
ps- Oh, Sorry. I probably should have said:
Love,
Jenn Culley. :)
Post a Comment