Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Activities

Jake did awesome at his school program. I love how he wears his Santa hat. It's because his dad told him once it looked really cute, so ever since then that's the only way he wears his hats. Grandma and cousin Hanna fought the snow storm and were lucky to make it to see him.

Thanks to all our sweet neighbors for the yummy and cute treats!
Dressing up and dressing down for Christmas!

I did a purse and jewelry party just before Christmas. Eva couldn't be more excited about anything. She was in heaven!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats my girl go for the jewelry!I love the part with Jake in front of the tree it looks like hes hanging in it! Check your words in the first paragraph you speld hoe instead of how still cute though

Mindy Greene said...

Oh - I love your christmas picture and Eva's piggies with her tutu!! Your family is so adorable! Love ya! I love your family pictures as well!! They turned our AMAZING!! I would love to get her #.