Sunday, October 31, 2010

Award worthy!

What a fun Halloween this year! Jake always insist on being a Pirate, but this year we stepped it up a notch, he was a dead Pirate! Eva went as a Pirate princess and Mom was a Gypsy. We had so much fun going to our wards trunk or treat. Who knew my beautiful buckaroos would bring in an award! We were so excited. I was so proud Brent even stepped it up and wore his costume (the shirt). Afterward B took them around the neighborhood and they raked in some more candy (which I think Eva will have finished be Monday!)

4 comments:

The Slider Family said...

WOW!! You all look amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Of course its worth an award you all look fantastic!

Nicole Jaussi said...

Your kids look amazing! They are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love that you were all pirates! Jake cracks me up.