Sunday, February 20, 2011

Projects!

We all have been very busy with projects lately . . . .

Jake had a blast with his ice melting science project for school.


Brent tried to put together his knew office furniture together with allot of help. I was so proud of him for even buying it. He has been working on fold up tables as long as I have known him.


Eva has been busy learning how to multitask just like a real woman. She is dang good at it too.


And of course we have to fit our reading and snuggle time in there some where. It's our favorite part of the day!

2 comments:

emily Stoddard said...

I love it! Eva is a character, and I love how Jakeys reading time= lego magazines. hahahaha

jenn said...

That last picture of you two little ones is priceless! So sweet!

Luke has gotten a total kick out of the science projects for school. So fun!