Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's our turn

My poor babies.
Jake was taking precautions while giving Eva a checkup.

So I'm sure some of you have hear ed me say that my kids never get sick. Well they don't. I don't think I have had to ever take Eva to the doctor for being sick. But I guess we all have to take our turns. we started out with the stomach flu and then went on to bigger and better things. The real flu. I was to sick to take pictures for the last round. I don't think I will ever have the energy again to pack for an unexpected trip , drive 7 hours and entertain two little ones for three days with the flu again. The kids did have a great time seeing cousins, so it was worth it! And then the ride home, they got it. I will be happy to get rid of this mean thing called the "flu".

1 comment:

Karla said...

I hope you guys are feeling better. That is so yucky! I will take pink eye (whick my girls had) any day over the flu!