Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What am I thankful for?

After being so inspired by my sweet sister-in-law last blog post, I wanted to list just a few of the many things that I am so blessed with in my life. No much has happened this year. But the things that have mattered most and realizing it, have happened. Funny how that works.

  1. my amazing husband (that's a given)
  2. my sweet son and the things he has taught me
  3. our baby girl soon to come
  4. a home to clean (this means I feel good enough to do so, and I have a home)
  5. trials (this year has been packed, but I have learned amazing things and have grown closer to my Heavenly Father and family. Now that I wouldn't trade for any trial less!)
  6. my mom and dad
  7. my family
  8. incredible in laws
  9. Brent's job
  10. food, and how easily available it is to us
  11. to know of the true gospel and to have it in my life!

Like I said, just a few of the things!

No comments: