Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey and Thankful for a Whole Lot Day!

What did we do for Thanksgiving?



Brent worked on the house. (shocker)





Family hugging time.



I attempted to bake my first turkey,



Jake and I made some other turkeys that might have just turned out a little better than the real one.



Ate, and we ate some more!


This was the very first Thankgiving we did alone. We did have plenty of invites from amazing freinds, family and even some strangers. (Thanks everyone!) But we decided to fallow Brent's dream Thanksgiving; work, eat and sleep. I realy don't think he wanted to share the leftovers is my guess.


2 comments:

Us Craven's said...

Hello!!! Are you pregnant?!!! Yeah!!! I am so glad that I am able to keep in contact with you! I hope that everything is going great! WE miss you guys!

emily Stoddard said...

Cute cute cute turkeys!