Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Move!

Okay, life is crazy. What more can I say. We finally decided we could move. We got into the new house the weekend after Christmas and are still waiting for everything to be finalized. Half of our house is still at the other house. Which includes much of what I need to have a baby. Which of course she'll be here soon. Even with all the craziness we are constantly reminded of how blessed we are. When one door closed another one has opened just in the nick of time. Thanks to all my family and our amazing neighbors, we are settled for now. Jake now is asking, "sister is coming now?" We had him set up for the timeline. Christmas, new house, sister. A lot of big things for a three year old, and he is so excited! I will post pictures of the move later, our computer is down for now.

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to come and see your new house! I look at it every time I drive to Mindy's. It looks awesome! I can't believe your'e that close to having your cute little baby either! Didn't you come early with Jake??? Things could be getting exciting soon!

emily Stoddard said...

seriously, I'm with Jakey... when is she coming?!?!?!