Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A plead for prayers!

My sweetest Uncle Jeff was diagnosed with Leukemia just recently and has took turns for the worst. I just wanted to list my appreciation for him and ask everyone to keep him and his family in your prayers.

A few things I love about my Uncle Jeff
  • waking up early game day Saturday mornings with Uncle Jeff already there, ready for the game. Singing "rise and shout the cougars are out!"
  • going to the games with Dad and Uncle Jeff . My favorite was to sit between them, although it seemed that the games did get more tense sometimes. You could feed of the excitement!
  • watching Dad and Uncle Jeff eat popcorn. This was an event all by itself at the game.
  • ice cream after the game at the creamery. Uncle Jeff enjoyed every bite always of his ice cream. ( that's how you enjoy a bowl of ice cream)
  • he always is genuinely interested about everyone.
  • always has a great story to tell.
  • The best is the long tight hugs that sometimes you don't think you can breath. But as soon as he lets go, you want another hug.
  • His extreme patience for a teenager. We droved to Blanding with my drivers permit and Uncle Jeff and Dad visited and watched patiently as the six hour trip quickly turned into nine. I drove probably 45 mph with semi's passing me the whole way!
  • HIs yummy fudge recipie, and how he told me in detail over them phone how to make it (it probably still didn't turn out because I made it though)

I love you Uncle Jeff! With lot 's of loves and hugs.

No comments: