Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Baby girl!



This is our sweet baby sister. She came on January 28th at 1:59 pm. Weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We will post more pictures and info later.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Yea! She is here! I am so excited to hear all about it. Let me know when you are up for visitors or if you need anything!

Dave and Sherri said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! You guys did SO good! I can't wait to see her!

Mindy Greene said...

CONGRATS!! I am soo excited that she is here and I can't wait to come and see her and hold her!! She is so beautiful!! And all that hair!! You and Sherri's girls its so not fair!! O-well Betty will have some soon enough!! :)

Summer & Rich said...

She is so beautiful I am so happy for you.

Meredith Stoddard said...

Look at all that hair! She is so cute! She looks so big compared to my little one! Congrats!

Nicole Jaussi said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. She is adorable. I can't wait to come visit. I hope things went well.

The Five Reids said...

Yay!!! girls are so sweet, congrats.

Ann said...

Camille, she is so dang cute! I love it.

Kaylene said...

Congratulations, Brent and Camille! She is so sweet. Wish we could see her in person!