Saturday, January 24, 2009

Showered with Love!

Wow, I cannot believe how spoiled this baby is. My sweet sisters, friends from the ward, and young women all did a baby shower for us. It was so much fun just to even get together with everyone! Thank you so much for the awesome gifts. This baby will be very warm and not to mention styling with all her accessories! Love to all my amazing friends and family!

4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

I can't wait to see that baby! She's going to be AMAZINGLY beautiful! Good luck this next week. Let me know if I can help with Jake - like rides to preschool...

emily Stoddard said...

Is she here yet?!!?! I'm losing my patience :)

Nicole Jaussi said...

Good luck Camille! Keep us posted and I can't wait to meet her. It was so fun seeing you the other day!

Anonymous said...

Camille you look great. I can't believe your baby is almost cooked. I miss seein ya around. I'll add you to my blog so i can keep in touch xoxo marni