Friday, May 29, 2009

Cedar Fort




My Sweet Soldier Boy

Look out! Jake's gott a gun!

My cutest neices!

four, four year olds, cheesing it!


I wonder if he sat this still at real school?




My Uncle Roger and his family invited us all to go to a reenactment up in Cedar Fort. Mom and Dad cooked us an amazing breakfast, then we headed out. We had so much fun and learned a whole lot. We played old games, Jake shot a black powder gun, ate pickles on a stick, dressed up in old soldier uniforms, etc, etc. I asked the kids favorite part, and they said the old school house. They got to ring the old bell and we sat in the desks and played school. We all had such a blast. I'm so grateful for the soldiers and pioneers who did and sacrificed so much so we could be in better places and have all the conveniences we have today!

No comments: