My newborn is a baby now! She hit four months already. I dared to put pigtails in finally, and she looks so dang cute! Eva is such a happy and sweet baby. We love our Baby Eva Bug!
She is so beautiful!! I can't believe that she is 4 months old already man how time flies!! I know that Betty is betrothed to Jake and I say Eva is Betrothed to Easton!! LOL
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, those are the cutest little pigtails I've ever seen. She is such a beauty.
She is so beautiful!! I can't believe that she is 4 months old already man how time flies!! I know that Betty is betrothed to Jake and I say Eva is Betrothed to Easton!! LOL
She is so cute Camille! Time flies way too fast.
She is beautiful! I just want to kiss those cheeks.
Post a Comment