Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ogden Dinosaur Park

Eva happy as always.

Checking out the huge trout in the stream at the park.

I love this picture!

Jake and I being scared of all the dinosaur noises.

In the museum

So we tagged along with Grandad the other day to Ogden to pick up a bed. I talked him into going to the Dinosaur Park. It was so cool! They had a museum, life size dinosaurs outdoors in a park that made noises, a activity center (which was so nice when we got to hot). We had so much fun and I defiantly recommend this place for anyone looking for fun stuff to do this summer!

5 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

That dinosaur park is amazing! I'm glad you guys had a great time!

The Slider Family said...

My kids would LOVE this place. As usual Eva looking sooo cute! And thanks for the message to help out last week, of course I never called back, but it was appreciated.

Mindy Greene said...

I want to take my kids here one of these days. The boys would love it! What fun.

Nicole Jaussi said...

Looks like you're having a way fun summer! We need to get together sometime. I'm training for a 1/2 marathon in August. I've been running every second I get so I haven't had time to go to Jazzercise yet. Are you going now? I'll have to start again after my race. Hopefully I'll see you soon. :)

Debra Goodey said...

So fun, I would love to take my kids some time.