Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love you Uncle Jeff!

It always makes me feel better when I can write down and share with others what a great man that will be missed! My Uncle Jeff passed away yesterday morning. Not all families are like mine or alike at all for that matter. My family is very huggy, and all had a hand in raising everyone kids. I learned so much from my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jerry. I am so grateful that my life was blessed with him in it. I will miss so much, listening to him and Dad visit and tell stories, my Mom giggling at him and his emails, BYU games with him, of course the ice cream at the creamery afterwards, I can't forget ever the hugs that make every ounce of you feel loved (even as a teenager when you feel nobody does because your so dang mean). I never have seen any adult man enjoy every second of life quite like Uncle Jeff did. Here's to you Uncle Jeff! Dad and I will go and eat at the creamery in memory of you, and think of all the fun we had at BYU game we see!

2 comments:

Mindy Greene said...

Oh Camille -

I am sooo sorry to hear this news! I was hoping that the doctors would be wrong and he would live for a while!! I wish that they could find a cure for cancer!! It is true there is no one out in this world how hasn't been affected by cancer in one way or another. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you! I still want to come and see your sweet little baby! Let me know when would be a good time to stop by and bring a treat! LOL

Anonymous said...

I was hoping the news would be better too. Hang in there!