Jake's pearly whites.
I have always been so scared of the dentist. That's why I'm so thankful Aunt Emm was there to make it a good experience for Jake. My sweet sister-in-law is finishing up with dental hygiene school and did a check up on Jake. He did so good for his first dental experience, I'm so proud of him. Some bad news though, he has two cavities on his molars, so they'll have to be fixed. Dad might have to go with him to that appointment. I might just be to nervous that it will scare him. Thanks Emm for all you did!





4 comments:
I hate taking my boys to the dentist. I'm more nervous than they are. They like going because they get a prize out of the treasure box after their cleaning.
He was seriously my best pediatric patient! He was an absolute GEM!! It also helps that he's so stinkin adorable! Seriously though, he did everything perfect! And not to worry... I'll go with him to get his fillings too, trust me, its no big deal if you go to the good guys ;)
My kids love the dentist! Go figure. Maybe it's because their dentist is their uncle. He's really good, by the way. He is a pediatric dentist in American Fork, if you're needing to find one. :) I'm excited to see you tomorrow and it was so fun to chat with you today!
My kids love to go to the dentist for the toys and stickers! We also have a GREAT dentist that I love and I know that, that makes all the difference. I never had a good dentist and so I am glad that my kids do!!
Post a Comment