Tuesday, July 7, 2009

STADIUM OF FIRE!

Jake getting pumped up for the "Stadium of Fire!" We rock in' rolled in the mini van all the way to the stadium.


I took Jake out for his first concert to the stadium of fire. (Jonas Brothers) We have been waiting for the for a while. He was so cute and love the one on one attention from Mommy. He loved the Jets and especially loved his light up cup I bought him with my birthday money. He was actually a little obsessed with it. (but it made for some cool pictures).

We loved the firework display!

My cute nieces (Alex and Cera) danced in it and we had no way to find them. I think their there somewhere. (look close) We were lucky and found them and their mom and sister Kali afterwards. We hugged on them and Jake showed them an even more crazier side of him by running around the stadium hopped up on Root Beer and late night hours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a super great mom you are, something he will remember forever

Debra Goodey said...

I've never been to the Stadium of Fire. It looks like a ton of fun.

Meredith Stoddard said...

Looks like you had fun! You make moms like me look boreing! Good for you :)

Mindy Greene said...

How fun~~ You are such a good mom! I told Hunter if he looked close he could see the fire works from our deck ;)! No just kidding! What a lot of fun though.

Anonymous said...

Eva is so darling, and I am in love with the picture of Jake and Eva that you have as the banner photo for your blog!