Friday, August 7, 2009

SALMON


This last weekend we went up to Brent's home town of Salmon, Idaho. We love it up there and the family there too. We had so much fun taking the kids four- wheeling (Eva's first time). Brent of course had to try out some of his dad's toys while the us girls went shopping. Jake got a little spoiled by his Grandma, Grandpa fed Eva every chance he got (she is defiantly not starving) and we got to visit Brent's old friend, Stevie D. We had so much fun, and that's what I call a vacation!

Saturday was the Stoddard Family Reunion (AKA- the Chief's birthday). This is a four generation shot and some pictures of B and his cousin JP with their girls.



Oh ya, and I can't forget that we went boating up to Williams Lake. I love this lake, it reminds me of the lake in Parent Trap. It is surrounded with cute cabins that all have docks down to the lake. I tried boarding, and never thought these mommy legs would get me up, but to my surprise I was up the first try. I forgot how much I love to wake boarding. Jake even got in the water, well after I pulled him in. Aunt Tell (Brent's sister Kelly) came with us and was amazing on the board. She helped us out so much on this trip. Thank goodness for awesome sister-in-laws! We love you Kell!

I love going to Salmon, and fall more in love with it each time I go. Who knows, maybe I can talk the husband into letting me live there.

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Debra Goodey said...

You got some great pictures! I love the one of Eva sitting in the grass. Jacob doesn't sit by himself yet, but is getting close.